- Earth Grown Chickenless Patties or Tenders
- Earth Grown Meatless Jumbo Hot Dogs or Meatless Italian Sausages
- Earth Grown Meatless Meatballs
- Earth Grown Southwest Quinoa Crunch Burgers
- Earth Grown Soy Protein Burgers
- Earth Grown Vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds
- Earth Grown Veggie Burgers
- Fresh Farmed Coho Salmon
- Kirkwood NEVER ANY! Turkey Bacon
- liveGfree Gluten Free Bread
- liveGfree Gluten Free Croutons
- liveGfree Gluten Free French Fried Onions
- liveGfree Gluten Free Stuffing
- liveGfree Organic Gluten Free Pasta
- Never Any! Antibiotic-Free Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- NEVER ANY! Genoa or Sopressata Salami
- NEVER ANY! Lunch Kit
- Simply Nature White Cheddar Puffs
- SimplyNature Applesauce Cups
- SimplyNature Fresh Organic Grass Fed Family Pack 85/15 Ground Beef
- SimplyNature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- SimplyNature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
- SimplyNature Organic Artisan Snackers
- SimplyNature Organic Coconut Bars
- SimplyNature Organic Croutons
- SimplyNature Organic Crunchy Bars
- SimplyNature Organic Dried Mango
- SimplyNature Organic Garbanzo Beans
- SimplyNature Organic Goji Berries
- SimplyNature Organic Juice Pouches
- SimplyNature Organic Mini Sandwich Crackers
- SimplyNature Organic Popcorn
- SimplyNature Organic Ready to Serve Grains
- SimplyNature Organic Superfruit Spread
- SimplyNature Peanut Butter Powder
- SimplyNature Squeezies
- Specially Selected Paleo Muesli
Special Diets Selections at Aldi
Whether you’re looking for vegetarian, vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, grass fed – you get the idea – Aldi has got special diets covered.
Aldi has carried healthy product lines for a while, brands like Fit&Active and SimplyNature, with “feel-good ingredients”.
And the liveGfree brand has long offered gluten free food items: frozen, bakery, mixes, crackers and pasta.
A more recent addition is the Never Any! line. Meat with no antibiotics, no hormones added and no animal by-products.
The newest entry is the Earth Grown brand. This vegetarian-vegan product line includes meatless burgers, sausages, “chicken” and dairy-free cheese.
And Aldi regularly rolls out special limited-time offers from its health food brands to suit any and all special diets.