- Benton’s Harvest Cookies
- Choceur Premium European Chocolate Collection
- Clancy’s Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips
- Clancy’s Onion Snack Rings
- Clancy’s Apple Chips
- Clancy’s Bruschetta Veggie Chips
- Clancy’s Cheese Curls (Crunchy and Regular)
- Clancy’s Cheese Puffs
- Clancy’s Cheesy Garlic Bread Potato Chips
- Clancy’s Original Baked Potato Crisps
- Clancy’s Ranch Veggie Straws
- Clancy’s S’mores Snack Balls
- Fit & Active Rice Cake Snacks
- Happy Farms Shredded Cheese
- Little Salad Bar Salsa
- Priano Pasta Bowtie Crackers
- Savoritz Crackers – Assorted Varieties
- Savoritz Harvest Pita Crisps
- Savoritz Portion Pack Baked Cheddar Penguin Crackers
- Senor Rico Rice Pudding
- SimplyNature Bites
- SimplyNature Quinoa Chips
- Southern Grove 100 Calorie Cashews
- Southern Grove Apple Strudel or Black Forest Snack Mix
- Southern Grove Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- Southern Grove Dried Fruit – Apples, Mango, Pineapple, Cranberry, More
- Southern Grove Salted and Roasted Jumbo Peanuts
- Southern Grove Sunflower Kernels
- Southern Grove Trail Mix
- Southern Grove Whole Cashews
- Specially Selected Biscotti
- Specially Selected Butter Cookies
- Specially Selected Cinnamon Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Specially Selected Laceys® Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Specially Selected Olive Oil Kettle Chips
- Specially Selected Premium Import Selection Cookies
- Specially Selected Premium Italian Kettle Chips
Midnight Snack Attack Cure
Looking for midnight snack foods?
Aldi has the answer. In most stores, the goodies are stocked right at the entrance. Literally, you can’t get into the store without going down that entire, first tantalizing aisle. The one with the candy, chips and cookies.
And that’s just the stuff starting with the letter “c”.
They’ve got every variety of chip (potato and otherwise) that you can think of. Ridges, kettle, BBQ, sour cream and onion, They even stock Pringles. I especially love the all natural potato chips. You’ll find corn chips, tortilla chips (regular, blue corn, multi-grain), vegetable chips, party mix, pretzels, pork rinds, cheese puffs and popcorn (bag and microwave).
Dip it all in salsa, cheese sauce or hummus.
If you appreciate meat snacks, Aldi carries beef jerky (original, peppered and teriyaki), along with summer sausage, beef and turkey sticks.
In the chocolate category, choose from white, milk, dark, flavored bars, with or without nuts. They even have Snickers bars at the checkout counter.
Aldi brings out an extensive selection of chocolates – rabbits, eggs, bars, etc. – and other candy and goodies at Easter.