- Boulder 30 Gallon Trash Bags
- Easy Home 13.5-Gallon Swing Lid Wastebasket
- Easy Home 2-Tier Stackable Shoe Rack
- Easy Home Elite Bagless Vacuum
- Easy Home Handheld Steam Cleaner
- Easy Home Large Stacking Shelf
- Easy Home Non-Slip Ironing Mat
- Easy Home Robotic Floor Duster
- Easy Home Scouring or Soap Pads
- Easy Home Spin Mop
- Easy Home Triple Laundry Sorter
- Easy Home Two Bushel Laundry Basket
- Easy Home Wet or Dry Cloth Refills
- Easy Home Wet-Dry Mop Starter Kit
- Radiance Large Ultra Liquid Dish Soap
- Reeva Ultra Liquid Dish Detergent
- Tandil Chlorine Laundry Bleach
- Tandil Laundry Scent Booster Beads
Getting Your House Clean in No Time
As you might have guessed, Aldi can help you to get ‘er done and save some money at the same time.
- window cleaner
- dish detergent and dishwasher powder and packs
- disinfecting wipes and paper towels
- Fabuloso cleaner
While there are always scrubber sponges in stock, items like dish rags and towels are not available on a regular basis, only special buy. For some reason, Aldi stores in my area don’t currently stock ammonia (I’ve looked). In addition, you’ll have to look elsewhere for mops, brooms and buckets.
The Tandil brand features detergent, including HE for top loaders (they also sell Tide), bleach and fabric softener.
The everyday price for a 96-oz. bottle of liquid chlorine bleach is just $1.19. Aldi’s Tandil liquid HE laundry detergent (100-oz., 64 load concentrate) goes for $6.99, compared with the Tide brand sale-priced low (with coupon) of approximately $10-$12.
Check the cleaning/paper goods aisle or the register for light bulbs and household batteries.