- Aldi Welby Ibuprofen
- Easy Home Personal Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Easy Home Warm Mist Humidifier
- Little Journey Diapers
- Reading Glasses With Case
- Visage 3-in-1 Trimmer
- Visage King Size Moist-Dry Heating Pad
- Welby 24-Hour Allergy Relief
- Welby Adjustable Rollator
- Welby Allergy Relief
- Welby Assist Rail or Multifunctional Adjustable Table
- Welby Blood Pressure Monitor
- Welby Essential Oil Assortment
- Welby Fluticasone Nasal Spray
- Welby Folding or Offset Cane
- Welby Raised Toilet Seat or Bathtub Safety Grab Bar
- Welby Reacher
- Welby Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Willow 20-Roll Bath Tissue
- Willow 24 Double Rolls Bath Tissue
- Willow Facial Tissue
Health and Beauty and Pharmacy Needs Covered
You’ll find special buys like lumbar cushions, blood pressure monitors, rolling walkers, digital thermometers, folding canes, magnifying glasses, bath & shower chairs, heating pads, reading glasses and incontinence bed pads.
You can also purchase everyday pharmacy items like supplements (fish oil, multi-vitamins, children’s vitamins and calcium), pain relievers (ibuprofen, acetaminophen), allergy relief, antacids and anti-diarrhea tablets.
Aldi will normally stock name brand feminine hygiene products as well. Recently I’ve seen Tampax tampons and Always pads.
Also shop for lotion, facial tissue, denture cleanser tablets, hand sanitizer and cotton swabs. Plus, shampoo (regular and dandruff), conditioners, sunscreen, body and hand soaps and deodorant.
Get toothbrushes, mouthwash and toothpaste. While the brand might get switched from time to time, Aldi typically carries known brand of toothpaste, like Crest or Colgate.
Aldi no longer sells makeup, but they continue to stock Lacura anti-wrinkle day and night creams. A lot of women are swearing by this stuff. And you can still get it cheap at Aldi!