Aldi gift cards are finally available in all U.S. stores. These plastic cards replace the paper certificates which, lacking bar codes for tracking balances, had to be used completely in one visit. There is no expiration date.
Available in any denomination, Aldi gift cards can be purchased right at the cash register.
Aldi Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
- may be used only for purchases of merchandise in Aldi U.S. stores
- cards must be presented to cashier at time of purchase
- available balance will be applied to purchases until card value reaches zero
- cards cannot be transferred, exchanged or resold
- not redeemable for gift cards or cash, except as required by law
- cannot be applied to previous purchases or returns
- any outstanding value on card cannot be replaced if card is lost or stolen