- Belmont Gelato
- Belmont Ice Cream
- Belmont Pumpkin Supreme Pie
- Bremer Bistro French Onion Soup
- Bremer Hot Sandwiches
- Bremer Meatloaf with Beef Gravy
- Fusia Mini Pork Egg Rolls
- Kirkwood Stuffed Chicken
- Mama Cozzi’s Three Meat Pizza
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Italian Style Mini Pizzas
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Pizza
- Priano Breaded Veal Patties
- Priano Eggplant Parmigiana or Manicotti
- Priano Filled Italian Pasta
- Priano Lasagna Italiano – Frozen
- Priano Round Ravioli
- Priano Sauce
- Season’s Choice Harvest Risotto
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Pizza
Frozen Food Selections at Aldi
Shop Aldi’s frozen food section and you’ll never have to cook again! You can pick up food for all three squares – and dessert, to boot!
Aldi’s Mama Cozzi’s brand offers, in my opinion, the best frozen pizza out there. The self-rising crust pizzas are available in the freezer and refrigerator sections.
Individually frozen chicken parts include wings, thighs, and breasts (boneless or with rib). There’s frozen ground beef, in chubbs and patties, and steaks. The coveted breaded veal patties are a special buy item that pops up in October and again in the Spring.
You’ll find individually frozen tilapia and salmon and an assortment of shrimp, as well as fish sticks and frozen breaded and battered fillets.
Cheesecakes and pies are the staples of the frozen desserts, along with a wide variety of ice cream – half gallon, cups, bars, sandwiches and sometimes gelato.
In addition, there’s frozen:
- vegetables (usually corn, broccoli, mixed medley)
- potatoes (french fries, steak fries)
- apple and orange juice
- waffles and pancakes
- sandwich pockets (like Hot Pockets)