- All Purpose Flour
- Baker’s Corner Cupcake Mix
- Baker’s Corner Old-Fashioned Fruit Cobbler or Crisp Mix
- Berryhill Apple Butter
- Carlini Extra Light Olive Oil
- Chef’s Cupboard Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- Chef’s Cupboard Canned Soup
- Chef’s Cupboard Family Size Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chef’s Cupboard Hearty Soup Mix
- Chef’s Cupboard Soup
- Happy Harvest Green Beans
- Mama Cozzi’s Original Pepperoni
- Pitted Kalamata Olives
- Priano Gnocchi
- Priano Gourmet Egg Pasta
- Priano Gourmet Pasta Sauce
- Priano Risotto
- Priano Tortellini
- Priano Tortellini Sides
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Reggano Linguine or Vermicelli
- Simms Original Beef Jerky
- SimplyNature Organic Applesauce
- SimplyNature Organic Lentils
- Southern Grove Pine Nuts
- Specially Selected Gourmet Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Stonemill Essentials Seasonings and Spices
- Sweet Harvest Chunky Applesauce
- Sweet Harvest Fried Apples With Cinnamon
- Tuscan Garden Real Bacon Bits
Canned Foods and Pantry Staples
Canned foods include:
Fish – tuna, salmon, sardines
Vegetables – green beans (regular cut and french cut), wax beans, carrots, potatoes, spinach, peas, mushrooms, tomatoes (plus tomato sauce and tomato paste)
Fruit – peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, pineapple
Beans – refried, kidney, pinto, black, chickpeas and lentils
Meats like pepperoni, bacon and ham, and canned fish (tuna, salmon, sardines)
Pastas – spaghetti, penne, lasagna noodles, rigatoni, rotini, egg noodles, macaroni. In addition, pasta sauces, dry beans, soups, broths and bouillon, ramen noodles, Parmesan.
Boxed pasta/potato meals, like shells and cheese, couscous, au gratin potatoes, hamburger-helper style meals where you add beef, chicken or tuna.
Aldi stocks the usual food staples and pantry items, including 5-lb. bags of sugar and flour, vegetable, corn, coconut and canola oils (in 48-oz. bottles), 16-oz bottle of olive oil (regular and extra-virgin), cooking sprays, flavoring extracts, baking powder, baking soda, spices and seasonings and chopped nuts.
Other sweeteners include honey, confectioners sugar, light brown sugar, stevia (packets and liquid), Sweet Additions brand saccharine and aspartame.
Box mixes for cake, brownie and muffin box mixes and vanilla extract and frosting – in case you want to bake your own goodies.
Aldi grocery stores carry their own equivalents of many of the popular cereals on the market, with names like Rice Squares (Rice Chex), Cocoa Rice (Cocoa Crispies), Fruit Rounds (Fruit Loops), along with Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran and Shredded Wheat. Alongside the breakfast cereals are oats, pancake mix and syrup and toaster pastries.
Just a quick rundown of some other food staples and pantry items:
Baking mixes – cakes (yellow, chocolate, white, angel food), cookies, pancakes, muffins, brownies, quick breads (banana and cinnamon swirl)
Condiments – molasses, vinegar, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce
Oats, baking chocolate, cocoa, salad dressings, frosting, sprinkles
Rounding out the section will be instant gelatin and pudding mixes, almond bark (vanilla and chocolate), marshmallows (giant, mini and regular), active dry and fast rising yeasts, maraschino cherries, evaporated milk, regular and chocolate graham cracker crusts, raisins, minced garlic, brown gravy packets, cornbread mix (including Jiffy)